Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's the proper etiquette when writing on someone's wall? What shouldn't you write? Do you have to respond if someone writes on your wall? How quickly? Let's answer all the possible questions for how to properly conduct ones self on a wall.
- What are you allowed to say on someone's wall?
- Writing on your own wall
- "Happy Birthday" Posts
- If someone writes on your wall, do you have to respond?
- How long should you wait before responding on someone's wall?
- Writing on someone's wall after becoming "friends" with them
- Editing the posts on your wall